Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Guest Post by WD-Take Your Child to Work Day

Today I have a guest blogger.  WD wrote a post about his experience at the hospital with Dad for Take Your Child to Work Day.  He and dad had a great time as you will read.  He also had fun with his cousin who went to work with Grandpa for the day.  Dad and Grandpa work at the same hospital.  Thanks for being a "guest poster" on my blog WD. 


April 26, 2012

Today was take your child to work day. Dad took me with him to work!!  We inspected a machine that measures your blood pressure, heart rate, and temperature.  We also worked on a thermometer that was electric, a blood warmer, and a feeding pump.  My Grandpa called us and said that life star had landed.  We went up a little while later.  I got my picture taken in front of it.  A man told us what you do a in hospital if their is a fire. We saw its generators, one was a BULLDOZER engine!!!!!!! I also saw where the OR is.  My dad gave me an ECG.  I had wires going under my shirt. What was really cool was that I got to go in an ambulance!!!!!!:):):):):)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like SO much fun to spend a day exploring how a hospital works!! I'm so glad you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!! Sound's exciting!! Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete